We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Visitors to our website
When someone visits this site we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to obtain information such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this in a way which does not identify anyone.
On some of our website pages, files can be downloaded, such as white papers. The file download request form prompts you for your contact information including your name and e-mail address. This information is used in order to send you the requested file. We will also use this information to understand our visitors' interests. We may contact you to determine whether we can provide any further information or service. We will not share your details with 3rd parties without your prior consent.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
The table below explains the cookies we use, why we use them, and how to manage them.
This cookie records your decision regarding allowing Google Analytics cookies on this website. This cookie lasts for a year.
If you ignored the notification, we take your continued browsing of our website as "implied consent", storing this in a cookie that deletes when you close your web browser.
Currently these cookies record that you reset this decision, allowing you to choose again. If you would like to permanently remove this cookie, you can use your browser settings to do so.the use of Analytics cookies. You may
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site, which we use to help improve it. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from, and the pages they visited. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
You may also be interested to read about Google's approach to Analytics privacy. See above to disable these cookies on only this website.
We use a Quality Management System (QMS) to achieve the following goals:
- Our customers are totally satisfied with our services.
- We always determine our customers' requirements comprehensively.
- We consistently deliver the expected functionality, at the agreed price, and the agreed time.
- Our company processes are efficient and effective.
- We have measurable quality objectives, and we regularly review our results.
- We conform with all the applicable industry related standards and legislation.
We will periodically review this quality policy and our quality objectives for continuing suitability.
We are committed to continually improving the QMS for its effectiveness.
We are aiming for ISO 9001:2008 certification shortly.
We ensure that the environmental impact of our activities, products and services is kept to a minimum. We also undertake to assist our clients with their environmental targets too.
Our principle environmental commitments are:
- To set measurable environmental objectives.
- To regularly monitor and review our performance.
- To continually improve our processes.
- To minimise avoidable pollution.
- To meet and exceed all environmental legislation that relates to our business.
- To provide staff with training in environmental issues and in the environmental effects of their activities.
Our practices include:
- Using Design for Environment (DfE) to minimise the environmental impact of our products over the entire life cycle.
- Creating low power designs.
- Using virtualisation technologies to keep the number of servers and energy used to a minimum.
- Turning off all powered equipment when not in use (e.g. computers, monitors, lighting).
- Offering flexible working hours to avoid rush-hour travel and to reduce pollution.
- Only using paper when absolutely necessary and always printing double-sided.
- Using recycled paper or paper from sustainably managed sources.
- Sending documentation electronically instead of by mail (e.g. invoices).
- Purchasing multiple items in a single order to minimise transportation.
- Using local suppliers where practical.
- Reducing, re-using and recycling waste material.
- Passing redundant IT equipment to local charities for refurbishment and re-use.
- Using video conferencing equipment/web meetings in preference to long distance travel for meetings.
- Using the train for long journeys.
- Encouraging cycling to the office (our offices are equipped with a shower and cycle racks).
- Using rechargeable batteries to reduce waste.
- Encouraging our customers and sub-contractors to uphold similar environmental standards.
This policy is communicated to all persons working for or on behalf of us. We encourage all feedback on the policy.
We are planning to seek certification for ISO 14001:2004 in the near future.
Code of Conduct
We support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights. We make sure that we are not complicit in human rights abuses.
All staff are accorded equal opportunities to develop the knowledge, skills and competence that are relevant to their jobs and their preferred career progression. Job placements and remuneration are based on qualifications, skills, experience and performance.
We do not discriminate based on race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, or union membership.
All staff have a clear and easy to understand, written contract, stating the full terms and conditions of employment. Staff are free to leave their jobs at any time, following a fair notice period, as defined in their contract of employment. Our employees are provided with the company's disciplinary and grievance procedures.
The safety of our employees is paramount. We have an internal health and safety policy with related procedures. Our HSE officer conducts regular risk assessments which all our employees are able to contribute to.
Our employees are free to form and join a trade union of their choice without fear of discrimination and can bargain collectively.
We do not use forced labour and we do not use child labour (directly or indirectly).
We do not participate in bribery or improper offers, whether internal or external. We are against corruption in all forms. If a conflict of interest was to arise then we would immediately notify the parties involved.