As part of our strategy to keep industry peers updated and informed, both on project progress and technical content, we will be summarising our activities in regular updates.
Here’s a first round-up of our latest client engagements:
- continuing our collaboration with a 5G IP developer, we successfully delivered another two projects for them last month. The client was very satisfied with our delivery and had this to say:
'ITDev had a very good understanding of our needs. They executed the project well and the delivery has become a reference for our implementation work now.'
- towards the end of last year we were approached by a company looking for some technology consultancy. They wished to develop a next generation product but were unsure what the best approach was. We won a contract to run a study project to generate the detailed project requirements and a quotation for implementation.
- given the high level of expertise in video, we were ideally placed to carry out some technology consultancy on video algorithm implementation for a client which produces trace gas analysers. Our work included performance profiling and assessing acceleration options including FPGA, GPU and CPU.
- another client, involved in safety critical systems, needed support with one of their products. We carried out a debug exercise and then implemented fixes for ECC on a NAND flash driver.
- a long-standing customer in the broadcast market required us to work on the implementation of key control as part of a BISS-CA encryption system including key generation, cycling of keys and generation of entitlement messages for downstream devices. This was successfully completed and delivered.
- further work came through an industrial IoT client. For this project, we worked on their second-generation product, providing system architectural consultancy and PCB design with associated software for a control board.
- finally, we were delighted to renew a long term contract with another broadcast equipment provider based in the US. The project requires experience in implementation of video compression algorithms. The work involves a mix of both hardware and software engineering to support their product development.
Our latest technical blog is from Tom:
- Following an engagement with an ASIC design client, Tom captured a blog on our verification strategy, with a highlight of how to achieve high test coverage when under tight time pressures.
Our team of software and hardware engineers are experts in their fields so whether you have a product development, innovation, technology consultancy, or design services challenge, we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch. Initial consultations are free of charge.