Following on from the success of ITDev’s first Continuous Integration workshop, “Challenges and Solutions” in April 2018, we’re pleased to announce our next workshop on 7th March 2019. The event will be held at The Axis Centre at Southampton Science Park.
With the ever-increasing complexity of design, it is important to have strong, clearly defined design methodologies. One of the common methods to prevent regression during integration is Continuous Integration. Although CI has grown from the software community, many are extending this to mixed hardware-software environments. This was a popular topic at our last workshop and will be explored further at this forthcoming event.
Benefits of Attending
The workshop is aimed at CI experts, practitioners and novices to share experiences and best practice in CI tools and workflows. Benefits in attending include:
- Understand the benefits and limitations of a range of CI tools
- Learn industry best practices
- Gain insights into the CI flows used by leading industry peers
- Steer future workshops
- Network with industry peers
Sessions will include:
- 2 - 3 industry presentations
- Panel session on tools and flow
- Survey results summary
- Break-out groups to discuss: Cloud-based CI, how to introduce CI and hardware integration
Register HERE and we will be in touch with further details.
ITDev's Event Programme and Further Information
For more information on all events in this series, including videos, see here.
If you would like to discuss your CI requirements or have any other software or design queries, call us on +44(0)23 8098 8890 or email us.